Faculty Graduate Center Mechanical Engineering
The Faculty Graduate Center is a professional organization set up to foster the advancement of doctoral candidates at the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
The Faculty Graduate Center Mechanical Engineering (FGZ MW) supports the Department of Mechanical Engineering's institutes and specialist areas in creating the very best environment possible for post-graduate students. As part of the TUM Graduate School, the Faculty Graduate Center Mechanical Engineering (FGZ MW) offers advanced professional training and services which are specifically tailored to the needs of engineers, and helps promote networks for doctoral candidates both within and outside the department.
The Faculty Graduate Center Mechanical Engineering offers following services:
- Subject specific and transferable skill events
- Information and Networking Events
- Proofreading service for your English publications
- Internationalization support from TUM GS - support for stays abroad
- Initiative fund to facilitate research stays abroad, symposia and other projects
- Representation of doctoral candidates